If you are considering booking a trip to Disneyland, this guide is for you. Before you leave for your trip, there are some things to consider to maximize your time. As one of the most exciting family resorts, Disneyland has so much to offer. Still, there’s often more to explore than you can pack into one trip. Let’s dive right in! This guide will give you everything you need to know before you embark on your Disneyland journey.
What Should I Go to Disneyland?
Generally, Disneyland is one of the busiest places on Earth. So, when should you go? It’s best to avoid planning your trip around holidays and school vacations. This is often the busiest time the park sees all year. Halloween and Christmas are two of the most popular times of year that people travel to Disneyland. So, if you want to avoid the large crowds, don’t plan your trip at this time.
How Long Should I Go?
Many people wonder how long to go if you want to get the most out of your trip. If you want to see and experience the entire park, you need a maximum of eight days. Depending on your schedule, you can go for longer or shorter and still get a great experience. Some people even choose to go for one day and still have a fantastic experience. It all depends on your preference, budget, and availability.
Tips to Planning Your Trip to Disneyland
Here are some excellent tips to help you get the most of your trip:
Book Tickets Online
Rather than buying tickets when you arrive, you should purchase your tickets in advance online. This will save time and stress.
Where to Stay:
Here are some great options for hotels to book during your trip:
- The Grand Californian is a deluxe, premier hotel. If you have a larger budget, this is an excellent option because it has the best location. However, it’s one of the most expensive hotels and is not family-friendly.
- The Disneyland Hotel is slightly more affordable. It’s an excellent option for families because it has a fantastic outdoor pool area complete with water slides. Before you book, you should realize it’s the farthest from the park.
- The Fairfield Inn Anaheim is not the most luxurious hotel, but it is affordable and clean. While it doesn’t have a pool, it does have a McDonald’s and a Panera bread in the parking lot.
- The Paradise Pier is one of the least expensive hotels, but it is pretty far from the park.
Other options include:
- The Candy Cane Inn
- Ramada Maingate at the Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton
- Hotel Menage
Attractions to See:
Each park has its most popular attraction. In total, there are around 90 attractions in these two parks. On average, a person can genuinely experience up to 10 attractions per day. Some of the most exciting attractions include:
- Critter Country
- Main Street USA
- New Orleans Square
- Mickey’s Toontown
Where to Eat:
Another highlight of traveling to Disneyland is its food. Disneyland has a variety of adventurous options to consider. Popular options include:
- Jolly Holiday Bakery
- Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Asian Far
- Carthay Circle
There are also a variety of counter and table services to try.
If you need a reliable and affordable Disneyland charter bus company, we’re here to help! Contact Ebmeyer Charter to get a no-obligation quote for your next trip.